The Love the Game round is an annual campaign to raise awareness of the risks of sports betting for young people.
During May, the Love the Game round will focus on coaches.
Coaches in professional and community sport are leaders of their team and play a vital role in developing players.
The first generation to grow up with gambling advertising is now the largest group of sports bettors in Victoria.
Don’t wait until they turn 18 – coaches can make a game plan to talk to their players now about the risks of sports betting during their Love the Game round.
Your club, coach and community can get involved in a Love the Game round:
- ensure your club joins the program
- your club can host a round in May
- register your club for a free round kit
- order your free theme round coaches' kit
- attend a community coaches virtual forum: The game plan – creating a culture for success.
- access coach resources, videos and rewards
- be considered to receive one of three $1,000 equipment vouchers.
Help your club love the game, not the odds.